Tim & Brent take an deep dive into all of the functions and tricks around screen sharing. There’s a lot more going on than you may be aware of. Join in for some tips and tricks as well as some beta functionality!
There are lots of great features available in Screen Sharing which may be underexplored. A few features we discussed are:
- Whiteboard Feature
- iPhone/iPad via Airplay (or cable)
- Share Computer Sound Button
- Optimize Screen Share for Video Clip
- Spotlight Video
- Turn on “Show Zoom Windows During Screen Share”
- Portion of screen
- Music or Computer Sound Only
- Content from Second Camera – Document Camera
- New BETA: Share Slides as virtual BG
…and a whole lot more!
Want to see a preview of using slides as a virtual background? Check out Brent’s post below: